This modern minimalist wood heater can blend into a multitude of design interiors, this double-sided slow combustion fireplace will make a statement in any open-plan space.
Designed to be enjoyed from both sides, this is the perfect unit to divide any space.
Placed in the centre of a room, or even the most modern warehouse conversion, this beautifully crafted cast iron is sure to catch your eye. Whether installed as a built-in or left freestanding, the high-quality craftmanship guarantees reliability and durability.
• Secure swing door opening system
• Regulation of air supply for combustion
• Built-in damper control
• Dual combustion heating system: radiant and natural convection
• Removable grate for easy cleaning
• Flue size 8″ or 203mm
• Heat-resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
• Minimalist frame with seamless glass edge for modern design
• Estimated maximum heat output 280 sqm*
• Approved to Australian standards AS/NZS 4012/4013/2918
* Varies depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
Wood Fireplace The Siena Collection Victoria
“Discover European Elegance with the Siena Wood Heater Collection in Victoria”
Explore European Elegance with the Siena Wood Heater Collection in Victoria. Elevate your living space with this perfect fusion of traditional charm and modern European design. Precision-crafted, our artisan cast iron wood fire not only brings warmth but also adds a touch of style to any Victoria home. Delve into the distinctive features of the Siena Collection, meticulously designed to enhance your home with sophistication and functionality.
Heat output varies based on ceiling height, installation specifics, and construction environment.
Transform your home with the Siena wood heater – a masterpiece that blends functionality with European elegance. Explore the epitome of warmth and design innovation for your Victoria residence.