About Living Fire
Living Fire is looking for an energetic & ambitious individual to join our fast-growing sales team in our Richmond Showroom.
Living Fire is a leading Australian supplier of premium local and European fireplaces. With 60 years of industry experience, we are proud to be Melbourne’s trusted source of the world’s most advanced wood, gas, and electric designer fireplaces.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who is highly focused on sales targets with an intuitive understanding of customer service relationship principles and the ability to communicate the technical aspects of our offering. If you have a passion for interiors and architecture, coupled with exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing business.
- Based in our new showroom location in Richmond.
- Assisting with all aspects of retail inquiries and sales.
- Ensure all inquiries are followed up promptly.
- Liaise with a range of clients including sales teams and trade customers.
- Provide friendly and helpful and service and returns for customers.
- You may also be required to support other departments when required.
- Full-time & Part-time opportunities are available. Includes regular weekend shifts on a rotating roster.
What we are looking for
- A positive attitude and a natural ability to connect with people.
- Experience in trade counter retail preferable, but not critical.
- The showroom in Moorabbin is a warehouse showroom, therefore any applicants with a forklift license and warehouse experience are candidates encouraged to apply.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Driver’s license is preferred as multiple locations exist within the company; you may be asked to help out at a different location.
Base wage + commission
If you feel this position would be right for you and have the experience and attitude required, then APPLY NOW. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.