Morso – the new black for over 160 years
Danish design has been delighting the world for many years now. With a look and feel that is distinctive to Denmark, the country’s architects and designers have placed Morso on the map, to the point that in 1915 they received the coveted title of Purveyor to the Royal Court.
Morso craftsmen produce the finest stoves in the world, and their name has been synonymous with quality since April 1853.Read More
Constructed using only the highest quality robust cast iron the 7943 fireplace features a large panoramic glass on the front of the stove and double-glazed glass on its sides which naturally brings the life of the flames into the surrounding environment. Another detail is the newly designed self-closing door system, with the door sliding into place with a soft and exclusive pull. The stainless-steel handle on the stove enhances the clean simple lines, and the small air inlet lever matches the handle.
Behind the glass, its superior air wash system blows hot air across the inside of the glass to keep the viewing area clean, and combustion technology that uses pre-heated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt, which results in both more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
• Robust and hard-wearing product in cast iron
• Reversible flue collar for either top or rear venting providing installation flexibility
• Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
• Tertiary Air system that draws air up the back of the stove and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn off excess gases
• Integrated Ash Pan assures a clean convenient disposal of ashes