This beautifully crafted outdoor fire has been designed by award-winning Danish designer Klaus Rath. Made from solid double coasted cast-iron, the Kamino offers unique properties by means of heat distribution, durability, and design.
Externally the Kamino is reminiscent of an upturned champagne flute and is made from solid cast-iron that has the ability to radiate heat much quicker than traditional woodfire pits. In addition, the Kamino has a corrosion-resistant coasting system which is designed for environmental exposure with a low maintenance consideration.
The simplistic characteristic design of the Kamino enables easy sighting in varying wind conditions and with the chimney sprout smoke naturally move’s to higher elevations.Read More
Internally the Kamino has gaping, inviting aperture. The openness of the fire simplifies the tasks of cleaning, the stacking of kindling, and the lighting of the stove. The wide opening and cavernous interior also means that with the appropriate Morso Accessories, the Kamino can function as a wood-fire barbeque.
• Solid enameled cast-iron with a corrosion-resistant coating system
• Wood Fuelled emanates a decadent warmth and a delicious aroma that only a real wood fire can bring
• Chimney Pipe enables smoke to naturally move to higher elevations
• Moveable and can be rotated to suit wind and layout
• 1815.3 H x 450 W x 500 D (mm)
• 77 kilos