The stunning Verona wood fire is the perfect example of European luxury, featuring a large panoramic guillotine glass door, this contemporary wood fire allows for superior views of the flame and can be integrated into a multitude of design environments.
With its sleek design, this inbuilt wood heater is sure to create a focal point in any room. Producing brilliant radiant and convection heat, as well as featuring our latest technology in heat distribution, this unit can be integrated into the most traditional of design aesthetics.
Its own air transfer system captures heat from the cavity that would otherwise have been lost in your chimney, allowing you to duct the heat off to other areas of your home. This functional design maximises the efficiency in your home while allowing for the flexibility to be used as an open fireplace or slow combustion wood heater.
• Rise-and-fall glass door – conveniently opening on a smooth pulley system
• Improved strength and performance with a ceramic-lined combustion chamber
• Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion with control
• Child Safety lock available on the glass door
• Dual combustion heating system: radiant and natural convection
• Multi-room heating advantage
• Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
• Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design
• Optional external primary air intake
• Heats up to 270 sqm
• Thermal efficiency 80%