This stunning double-sided fire highlights the elegance of a panoramic wood heater sought after by those who prize a minimalist design and an incredible heating performance.
The Vittoria 950 Tunnel will make an impressive statement in any space, with smooth guillotine-style doors, and a ceramic brick-lined chamber, this unit emphasizes the impeccable craftmanship direct from Europe.
With a playful design, this range of wood fires creates a warmth and ambiance in any center space while also providing the core elements of a wood fire.
• Rise-and-fall glass door – conveniently opening on a smooth pulley system
• Improved strength and performance with a ceramic-lined combustion chamber
• Primary, secondary and tertiary combustion with control
• Child Safety lock available on the glass door
• Dual combustion heating system: radiant and natural convection
• Multi-room heating advantage
• Heat resistant glass withstands temperatures of 800°C
• Minimalist frame with blackened glass edge for modern design
• Optional external primary air intake